|The Service Release patch for The Unscrambler® 7.6 corrects the following issues in
The Unscrambler® 7.6
- Models (PCA, PLS and PCR) produced with older versions of The Unscrambler® than 7.5 were considered as "minimum" models in The Unscrambler® 7.6 they will now be recognised as "full" as should be.
- The importation of data sets and models in U5 format will now work correctly both for vector names and values.
- Savitzki Golay derivation (and Smoothing) will now produce zero values instead of "missing" in the beginning and end of data tables.
- Uncertainty test rotation of matrices performs correctly.
upU76SR1 is a Service release patch for The Unscrambler® version 7.6. If you are not an Unscrambler® 7.6 user, do not try installing the patch.
To check which version of The Unscrambler® you are using, read the information under Startup in the start up box, or from the menu Help - About... The patch is for you if the information reads "The Unscrambler® v. 7.6"
All 7.6 users are recommended to install the Service Release patch.
How to install the Service Release patch
The zip file upU76SR1.zip contains two files, upU76SR1.exe and upU76SR1.rtp. After download, proceed as follows for installation:
- Make sure The Unscrambler® is not currently running on your machine.
Unzip the file.
- Copy the two files upU76SR1.exe and upU76SR1.rtp in the same folder as your UNSCRAMB.EXE file - you will most probably find it in the folder C:\Program Files\The Unscrambler®.
- Activate the file upU76SR1.exe by double-clicking on it.
- A DOS-Prompt appears and reads: "This patch will update The Unscrambler® 7.6 to The Unscrambler® 7.6 SR-1. OK to continue (Y/N)?"
- Answer "Y" to the question and press Enter.
When the update has been executed, the splash window will indicate "The Unscrambler® v7.6 SR-1" under startup. The About... box in the help menu will indicate the same.
Please contact CAMO if you have any question.