The manufacturing sector is at a crucial point where new technologies, changing attitudes and increased competition is creating significant challenges for traditional manufacturers and equally significant opportunities for ´smart manufacturers´.
Data mining, analysis and predictive modelling plays a central role in Smart Manufacturing. It gives producers the knowledge, understanding, insight and foresight to improve products, processes and decisions, thereby creating a competitive advantage. Today’s advanced manufacturers are utilizing the wealth of data they collect to drive operational improvements across the entire value chain including market segmentation, R&D, engineering, production, quality and preventative maintenance.
Benefits of Smart Manufacturing
- Increased sustainability: Less waste, pollution and greater energy efficiency
- Improved worker safety: Safer equipment use and materials/compounds they are exposed to
- Increased competitiveness: Reduce production and maintenance costs and faster time to market
- Improved product quality & safety: Better product understanding from raw material to end product
- Increased customer satisfaction: Capability to meet the growing demand for personalized products
- Increased innovation: Enable knowledge and technology transfer
CAMO Software can help manufacturers get ’smart’ through a range of services including:
- Multivariate data analysis, process control and Design of Experiments software
- Data mining and analysis consultancy for faster results, less implementation and operational risks
- Development of simulation and predictive models for various industries
- Product and process optimization
- Verification and validation of existing data
- Implementation of software and solutions
With well established working relationships with some of the world’s leading-edge companies, CAMO Software can provide an integrated approach to design, development and manufacturing. We have a proven track record enabling client companies to deliver products to market in a timely manner with substantial cost savings.
- Implementation of process performance monitoring tools based on multivariate analysis
- In-line and On-line process and spectroscopic equipment integration
- Data mining and analysis consultancy
- Onsite training customised to clients needs
for more information on smart manufacturing initiatives.
Process Analytical Technology (PAT) & Qualityby Design (QbD)
Process Monitoring & Control
Design of Experiments