Multivariate Analysis Of Spectroscopic Data
Our module Multivariate Analysis Of Spectroscopic Data, presents methods and applications for analysis of spectroscopy data, using The Unscrambler®.
- The Unscrambler®, Multivariate analysis (MVA) & Spectroscopy overview
- Data Handling (Importing / Exporting)
- Visualizing Data through plots
- Inspection (Evaluation) of data quality
- Data preprocessing
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Regression methods for calibration: PCR, PLSR, MLR
- Calibration development
- Method validation and interpretation
Who should participate in this program?
The course is aimed at researchers and analysts who work with spectroscopic data, and are already
familiar with multivariate methods. The course is for instance well suited for persons who have been to
CAMO’s MVA1 course.
- The number of seats for the course is limited to 12
- Deadline for registrations: 3 weeks before the course-start
- Participants are required to bring their own Laptop.
Find a MVASD training course near you