Multivariate Data Analysis - II
This course is addressed to the scientists who are familiar with the principles and use of multivariate methods and wish for further training. A stress is put on diagnostics and model improvement. The course program includes theory and exercises on:
- Data preprocessing
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Multivariate regression: Multilinear Regression (MLR), Principal Component Regression (PCR), Partial Least Squares (PLS)
- Classification (SIMCA and PLS-DA)
- Multivariate Curve Resolution (MCR)
- 3-way PLS Regression
- On-line analysis with Unscrambler models
Who should participate in this program?
The course has been designed for a seasoned audience comprising:
- Scientists & Engineers
- Analytical experienced modelers
No prior knowledge of The Unscrambler is required to attend our courses.
- The number of seats for the course is limited to 12
- Deadline for registrations: 3 weeks before the course-start
- Participants are required to bring their own Laptop.
Find a MVA - Level II training course near you