Batch processing require supremely accurate monitoring to ensure successful batch completion. In the case of deviations, the ability to prevent unwanted process behavior from happening is critical to ensure successful batches. The Camo solution for batch monitoring uses batch trajectory trending with smarter deviation detection to anticipate the process flow, so operators have time to act and can stay on top of production to ensure product quality and reduce waste.
The solution handles both uneven batch lengths and non-linear batch progression, and you can extend it to include data from at-line measurements for glucose, opacity and more. It also provides documentation and reporting needed to meet regulatory requirements.
Faster, better answers to batch problems:
- Full batch process visibility and control with real-time monitoring
- Early fault detection and process deviation warnings
- Continuous improvement of batch operations
- Documentation to meet regulatory requirements
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11