Code of conduct
The Camo Community is on a mission to help people get faster, better answers to real-world problems – thank you for joining us.
The community is full of smart people from a diverse range of backgrounds, and we want to ensure it remains a welcoming and safe environment for all who wish to be a part of it. We are here to support our peers – to build each other up, to learn from each other’s successes, and to encourage each other to become the Camo users they want to be. As a member of the Camo Community you agree to follow this code of conduct. In particular, you agree to the following when using Camo Community:
- Be kind. The Camo Community is dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment in online spaces, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, or age. We do not tolerate hateful, abusive, unlawful or offensive content or harassment in any form.
- Everyone is welcome. Do not insult or put down other members of the Camo Community. Start by assuming positive intent and seek understanding if something doesn’t seem right.
- Give thanks. Collective learning is at the core of what we do. Assign attribution to others’ work when what they’ve done has helped in some way, or whenever you use or refer to it. And, always give thanks.
- Search for understanding. We can’t agree all the time – and that’s okay. We expect Camo Community members to address disagreements and conflicting views constructively.
- Share knowledge, gain knowledge. This is your opportunity to make an impact. We were all new once. Whether you are a novice or experienced user, there are those you can learn from and those you can teach.
Any violations of this code of conduct will be taken seriously. If a community member engages in harassing behavior Camo may take action as follows: Camo reserves the right to investigate anyone allegedly violating this code of conduct and if a violation is determined to have occurred, may take whatever action Camo determines, in its sole discretion, is appropriate, including, without limitation, providing warnings, editing or removing offending content, suspending access, and/or disabling access. We will take all reports of harassment by Camo Community members seriously. If you notice behavior that you find questionable feel free to provide guidance in a constructive way. To report inappropriate behavior or content please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the code of conduct
Occasionally, we may change or update this code of conduct. For new users, such changes will become effective upon posting. For existing users, the changes and updates will become effective 30 days after posting and where appropriate may be notified to you by email.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions related to this code of conduct, please contact us at email@example.com.