Continuous manufacturing presents greater opportunities in terms of throughput and scale-related profitability. There are also greater challenges from balancing the upstream and downstream processes in connected and integrated production flows, and – as with all regulated production processes – documentation and agility remain real issues. All this is handled with the Camo solution for continuous manufacturing, giving operators full process visibility and smarter detection of unwanted process behavior so they can prevent loss of quality and reduce waste.
While monitoring the continuous process the solution offers checkpoints to discard bad material in each step to ensure the end product quality is exactly right. It also provides documentation and reporting needed to meet regulatory requirements, and valuable insight for continuous process improvement and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
Faster, better answers to continuous processing problems:
- Full continuous process visibility and control with real-time monitoring
- Early fault detection and process deviation warnings
- Continuous process improvement and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Documentation to meet regulatory requirements
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11