From active ingredients in pharmaceutical and chemical processes to milk, coffee, and soup, drying is a fairly simple, yet exacting process, where exact parameters are essential to the efficacy of the drug and the success of the food or drink. Incorrect moisture levels will lead to functionality and general quality issues that cost customer trust and valuable production time. With the Camo solution for optimising drying, manufacturers can monitor and predict moisture levels and make real-time adjustments to ensure quality.
The solution lets manufacturers optimise cycle time by eliminating the need to stop operations while adjustments are made and by spotting irregularities in time to prevent them from happening. It also provides all required documentation for quality assurance and is the perfect response to any call for Process Analytical Technology.
Faster, better answers to incorrect moisture levels:
- Full process visibility and control with real-time monitoring
- Early fault detection and process deviation warnings
- Continuous improvement of drying and operations
- Documentation to meet regulatory requirements
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11