The Multivariate Analysis of Spectroscopic Data training is aimed at researchers and analysts who work with spectroscopic data, and are already familiar with fundamental multivariate methods such as PCA and PLS regression.
Who should participate in this program?
The courses have been designed for individuals:
- Involved in R&D, product development, process optimization, quality control & monitoring
- Working with spectroscopic instruments (NIR, FTIR, UV, UV/VIS, NMR, DAS, Raman, Mass Spectroscopy) chromatography instruments (LC, GC, HPLC), production data, R&D, quality control or production processes
No prior knowledge of The Unscrambler® is required to attend our courses.
- Introduction to MVA application in spectroscopy
- Data import from various instruments and other sources
- Inspection of data (plotting, statistics, PCA)
- Identification of outliers in PCA
- Classification methods (SIMCA and discriminant analysis)
- Pretreatment methods (derivation, scatter correction, SNV, etc)
- Calibration and prediction (PLSR)
- Model validation
- Outlier detection in PLS
- Multivariate Curve Resolution (MCR)
- Advanced pretreatment (Extended scatter correction/EMSC)
- Exploration of student data sets
Industry: AUD 1800
Research: AUD 1600
Academia: AUD 1200
123 Queen Street
Contact our training cooordinator Leslie Euceda at firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +47 22 39 63 00.
Sign-up for training: