Careers at Camo
Join us and make a difference.
Work with people you like while building, selling and supporting tools and solutions that makes a difference.
About the position
At Camo Analytics, we rely on data to power our solutions. We’re seeking an experienced data scientist to deliver that insight to us on a daily basis. Our ideal team member will have the mathematical and statistical expertise you’d expect, but a natural curiosity and creative mind that’s not so easy to find. As you mine, interpret, and clean customer data, we will rely on you to ask questions, connect the dots, and uncover opportunities that lie hidden within—all with the ultimate goal of realizing the data’s full potential and delivering value to our customers. You will work with our highly competent team to solve problems and deliver innovative high value solutions to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established market leader at a time when interest and demand for data analytic solutions is growing rapidly.
The Data Scientist role is based at the Headquarters in Oslo.
- Work closely with our customers to deliver tangible business results
- Lead, take part and drive customer projects
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with Onboarding engineers.
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
- Work closely with all stakeholders, including product development, science team, marketing, sales, support and management
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
Desired skills and qualifications
- A relevant degree or minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English)
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including ability to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Structured and concise
- Drive, enthusiasm and self motivation
- Programming or scripting skills (e.g. Python, R, Matlab) and experience with data analytical tools (e.g. Unscrambler, JMP)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Work with a world-leading data analysis technology in a growing market
- Minimal bureaucracy and overhead, with focus on agility and speed
- A friendly and supportive company atmosphere
- Flat structure with direct access to decision-makers
- High level of autonomy and ability to influence decisions
Thank you for your interest in Camo!