Careers at Camo
Join us and make a difference.
Work with people you like while building, selling and supporting tools and solutions that makes a difference.
Product Manager Process Pulse
About the position
Camo recently released a major update of the process monitoring tool, Process Pulse. Process Pulse enables users to read data from a range of sensors and systems in real time, run models, present data to users or store the data in a data base for future use and review. The objective of Process Pulse is to enable data driven manufacturing and continuous improvement for the production industry, providing a complete PAT (Process Analytical Technology) tool. Process Pulse is developed for use in regulated industries, for example, within the pharmaceutical industry, where our customers often work with the implementation of QbD (Quality by Design).
To ensure the company’s further success and ambitious growth strategy, Camo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to take ownership of the further development and enhancements to our Process Pulse product, with the responsibility of driving and navigating a strong and shared vision of the final product, plotting and adjusting the proposed course as the needs and desires change. Camo’s ambition for Process Pulse is to establish it as the go-to software for process monitoring requiring the candidate to have the combination of domain knowledge and the ability to recognize the value of the product in the customer’s environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company with world-leading technology at a time when the demand for data analysis software and solutions is growing.
The Product Manager position is based at the Headquarters in Oslo. It is a senior role involving customer contact, product specification and prioritization in line with the AGILE principles which Camo is utilizing in software development.
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision
- Monitor market trends and research competitors and similar products
- Collect, analyze and respond to user feedback
- Identify customer needs and translate these into product requirements
- Plan new features and changes to the product
- Develop product specifications for Process Pulse
- Set priorities, create timelines and roadmaps for developing Process Pulse
- Ensure releases are delivered on time and of a high quality
- Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product
- Work closely with all stakeholders, including product development, science team, marketing, sales, support and management
- Assist in defining marketing materials and programs including for example creation of white papers, video films, case studies, website content, social media content, brochures etc
- Provide pre-sales support
Desired skills and qualifications
- A relevant degree or minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Proven track record of success in a product manager role
- Proven domain knowledge within process monitoring and multivariate analysis (MVA)
- Project management experience
- Good understanding of IT and AGILE software development
- Structured and concise
- Attention to detail but also ability to see the “big picture”
- Drive, enthusiasm and self motivation
- Good communication skills for effective teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Work with a world-leading data analytics company in a growing market
- A friendly and supportive company atmosphere
Thank you for your interest in Camo!