Careers at Camo
Join us and make a difference.
Work with people you like while building, selling and supporting tools and solutions that makes a difference.
About the position
The potential for Industry 4.0 and Digitalization for Process industry companies is huge, study after study has shown this but the ability for industrial companies to tangibly implement, execute and measure a digital project is still difficult. Some fundamental pillars of Industry 4.0 are IIoT, Data Aggregation, Contextualization and Analytics. Finding your way through this jungle of jingoism, hype and over-promise is difficult enough but identifying purposeful use cases using purposeful data is even more stressful.
Camo Analytics is a leader in industrial analytics and the preferred partner for industry leaders digitizing their value chain. Our industrial data analytics platform enables companies to optimize process and product quality and reduce unplanned stoppages through innovative analytical solutions. As a result, Camos customers are able to reduce costs, increase capacity and become more energy & resource efficient.
We are doing what others are talking about
Camo has been doing this for over 35 years and have successfully helped our clients to achieve tangible analytic driven results where it matters. With our scientific approach and analytics platform, we have shown again and again why our clients consider our technology to be a disruptive operational solution.
Today, a perfect storm of market conditions, technology and a need from the industry to improve or fall behind means Camo is undergoing its own exciting transformation and is looking for key people to be part of the journey. Our company has an ambitious growth strategy. We already have a fantastic team that is growing all the time and it is crucial that we continue bringing in the best talent.
As a Sales Executive you will use consultative skills to position Camo solutions with our customers and to renew and grow our business. You will also manage assigned accounts and opportunities thus maximizing revenue growth and grow our relationships with customers. Orchestrate account resources pulled from a matrix organization.
Our Sales Executive will:
- Be responsible for sales and business-driven customer interactions.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and the onboarding organization, and also the Solution team to drive value-based selling of industry leading data analytic tools and solutions.
- Be responsible for establishing commercial relationships, both by leveraging your own and Camo’s professional networks and by actively seeking new potential clients.
- Together with the Solutions team, be responsible for defining potential projects with the prospective clients, writing proposals for these projects, and for negotiating the final commercial agreement
- Once the commercial agreements are in place and the project commences, retain a close relationship with both the client and the project delivery in order to secure both a smooth transition and to lead the way for follow-on sales
- By being in close contact with the market and clients, have unique insight into the market requirements, and therefore also work closely with the product owners in order to help support them in the development processes.
- Act as a close advisor for your clients.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts to executive management.
- Coordinate with Global Sales Management to ensure proper account coordination and penetration in assigned accounts and sales quota achievement on a team basis.
As a key member of the sales management team answering directly to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be expected to achieve both personal sales targets and also to play an active and willing part in assisting the team of meeting overall company objectives. A strong passion for selling, initiative and high degree of drive is essential in this role.
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience in enterprise software sales or solutions selling
- Should have relevant industrial experience, i.e. process industry
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable with presenting
- Experience in a B2B setting
- Have the drive and self-confidence to represent Camo in the region
- Curious and Energetic
Desired Additional Skills/Experience:
- Positive thinker, experienced negotiator, customer-oriented sales manager with good commercial connections
- Experience selling data analysis or business intelligence software is a plus
- Background from management consulting would be preferred, but not a requirement
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, inspiration and energy
- Experience in data-intensive and/or data science-related fields also advantageous
- Experience with Big Data analytics and visualisation beyond classic business intelligence capabilities
- Layperson’s understanding or better of data science as applied to industrial operations
- Get in while we are growing
- Opportunity to be part of a scaling Norwegian data analytics company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Work with extremely smart and ambitious people from different backgrounds and culture.
- Flat structure with direct access to decision-makers
- High level of autonomy and ability to make an impact on the company’s direction
Thank you for your interest in Camo!