The premier industrial analytics conference features inspiring presentations, new product releases, networking, and more.
The Analytics Solutions Conference is the perfect venue to discover how companies are using data driven analytical tools to dramatically impact the bottom line. Domain experts, scientists, researchers and decision makers will gather to discuss the most recent advances in industrial analytics and share practical applications to optimize the value chain from R&D to production.
We are pleased to announce the speaker line-up and abstracts:
- Keynote presentations from leading experts:
Sharon Flank: Field Authentication and Adding Chemistry to Blockchain
Geoff Vining: Solving Complex Problems
Dennis Cook: A Primer on Partial Least Squares Regression
- More than 20 presentations from experts at Lonza, Patheon, DisperSol, Eastman, Ecolab, Collins Aerospace, Quaker, Ondalys, JMC, University of Colorado, University of Hertfordshire and more
- New product releases: Camo will launch an all new tool for hyperspectral image analysis (HSI) and the latest release of Process Pulse. Stat-Ease will present features from their upcoming release of Design-Expert version 12
- Optional pre-conference workshops on June 18 to elevate your analytical skills:
Practical DOE — “Tricks of the Trade”
Realizing Industry 4.0 through Industrial Analytics
- There will be plenty of expert talks, demo sessions and networking events with your peers, including an opening reception and a Mississippi River Cruise
Come to Minneapolis for an update on industrial analytics, how it is being applied by leading organizations, and some big news. You are guaranteed to learn and leave the conference with new insights and inspiration. Register today for the Analytics Solutions Conference. On-site registration begins June 18.
Talk to an expert
Get in touch if you have questions about our products, platform, how to get started or how best to address your analytics needs.