The premier industrial analytics conference features inspiring presentations, new product releases, networking, and more.
The Analytics Solutions Conference is the perfect venue to discover how companies are using data driven analytical tools to dramatically impact the bottom line. Domain experts, scientists, researchers and decision makers will gather to discuss the most recent advances in industrial analytics and share practical applications to optimize the value chain from R&D to production.
The conference will feature more than 20 presentations from leading organizations and experts on how to shorten product development time, improve product quality and transform processes using methods like design of experiments (DOE), multivariate analysis (MVA) and process analytical technology (PAT).
- Keynote presentations from leading experts:
Sharon Flank: Field Authentication and Adding Chemistry to Blockchain
Geoff Vining: Solving Complex Problems
Dennis Cook: A Primer on Partial Least Squares Regression
- More than 20 presentations from experts at Lonza, Patheon, DisperSol, Eastman, Ecolab, Collins Aerospace, Quaker, Ondalys, JMC, University of Colorado, University of Hertfordshire and more
- New product releases: Camo will launch an all new tool for hyperspectral image analysis (HSI) and the latest release of Process Pulse. Stat-Ease will present features from their upcoming release of Design-Expert version 12
- Optional pre-conference workshops on June 18 to elevate your analytical skills:
Practical DOE — “Tricks of the Trade”
Realizing Industry 4.0 through Industrial Analytics
- There will be plenty of expert talks, demo sessions and networking events with your peers, including an opening reception and a Mississippi River Cruise
Camo Analytics and Stat-Ease host the premier industrial analytics conference featuring inspiring presentations, new product releases, networking, and more.
Come to Minneapolis for an update on industrial analytics, how it is being applied by leading organizations, and some big news. You are guaranteed to learn and leave the conference with new insights and inspiration. Register today for the Analytics Solutions Conference. On-site registration begins June 18.
Talk to an expert
Get in touch if you have questions about our products, platform, how to get started or how best to address your analytics needs.