We are pleased to announce an all updated 6th Edition of the best selling book on chemometrics and Multivariate Analysis. This long-anticipated book was co-authored by Frank Westad, Chief Scientific Officer at Camo, and is currently the most up-to-date resource on chemometrics and Multivariate Data Analysis (MVA).
This book will serve as a fantastic reference tool for any chemometrician, data scientist or researcher and offers:
- A smooth and user-friendly introduction to chemometrics and MVA, both from a theoretical and practical point of view
- Detailed explanations and illustrative examples to help understand and put newfound knowledge into use
- An introduction to topics like Process Analytical Technology (PAT), Quality by Design (QbD) and Theory of Sampling (TOS)
- All updated examples and case stories from previous versions of the book
- The book can be used regardless of what Multivariate Analysis tool used
“An excellent book to introduce chemometrics in a smooth and user-friendly way, both from a theoretical as well as a practical point of view. It is certainly good supporting material for chemometric teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels in chemistry and assuredly in many related scientific fields, and a very good self-learning basis for anyone wanting to use chemometric methods in industry or academia.” Anna de Juan, Universitat de Barcelona and Romà Tauler, IDAEA-CSIC
About the authors:
Kim H. Esbensen (www.kheconsult.com)
Consultant, independent researcher: Theory and Practice of Sampling (TOS), PAT and chemometrics. Adjunct, associate and guest professor at five universities.
Brad Swarbrick (www.qbd-consultancy.com)
Independent consultant and trainer in the application of QbD, PAT and multivariate methodology in pharmaceutical and other process industries.
Frank Westad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chief Scientific Officer, Camo Analytics and adjunct professor, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Specialist in multivariate classification and regression methods; image analysis.