30% Product quality increase
25% Waste reduction
20% Energy reduction
Process Pulse offers real-time process monitoring and control for improved processes, better quality and significant cost reductions. It is a scalable and flexible process intelligence solution that uses powerful analytics to monitor at-line, on-line and in-line processes.
- Real-time process intelligence solution for monitoring and controlling all types of process data in a single dashboard
- Full process visibility, early fault detection, process deviation warnings and continuous improvement
- Uses multivariate and machine learning techniques to build models for real-time process monitoring and prediction to ensure process and product quality
- Customizable, flexible, scalable and easy to integrate with existing control systems & processes, and easy to use for process operators
- Production and engineering
- Product development
Want to know more?
Get in touch if you want to know how your organization can benefit from the Process Pulse solution, how you get started or if you have a question. You can also request a demo, free trial or price quotes. We’re here to help!
One solution to monitor all process data
The Process Pulse solution enables a single view of your process by combining and presenting all process data in interactive control charts on a single dashboard. This real-time process visibility and analysis help operators to identify and handle process deviations immediately with early fault detection and process deviation warnings. Process parameters contributing to deviations can be investigated through interactive plots and advanced process analytics using machine learning techniques for process optimization.
Optimize processes across the entire value chain
Put all your manufacturing data – like process and sensor data – to work and improve your processes across the entire value chain. Unifying and analyzing all types of process parameters together hosts many opportunities for optimizing both batch and continuous process performance with earlier process deviation warnings, better corrective action guidance and a simplified process view with performance of all critical process parameters displayed together in a single, intuitive control chart instead of charts for every single parameter.
- Direct import from 20+ data formats and instruments - new formats easily added
- Standard connections to other systems such as OPC, OSI-PI and ODBC
- Parallel import from multiple data sources
- Alignment of multiple data sources in real-time
- Visualize data during process
- Interactive plots – drill down to troubleshoot
- Switch between data sources or monitor dashboard with multiple real-time data sources
- Run models in real-time (PCA, PLS, PCR, MLR, SPC, Moving Block, MCR, Batch)
- Visualise model results & investigate deviations in real-time
- Send results to third party systems such as control systems via OPC, TCP-IP, ASCII etc
- Complete secure data storage
- Compliant PAT database
- Data historian for data retrieval, simplifies troubleshooting
- Push data to Unscrambler® for detailed and root cause analysis
- Access system over network
- Share results and specifications effortlessly across groups
- Scalable and easy to integrate with existing control systems & processes
- Intuitive and easy-to-use for all roles
- Web dashboard (optional)
Reports, Alarms & Warnings
- Standard reports for quick sharing of results
- Process deviation warnings
- Early fault detection
- E-mail warnings
Process Model Storage
- Complete secure model storage
- Compliant model version control
- Should you have any special requirements, CAMO Software can provide customized process solutions to fit your process, to read and handle your data format, or run your existing model formats.
The Multivariate difference
When you solve a business issue there is always more than one side to the problem. It’s the same in your data. So, to uncover all sides of issues and opportunities in your data, we use the latest multivariate and machine learning techniques to get more realistic models of actual processes. By combining deep theoretical knowledge with data driven methods, our process intelligence tools can dig deeper to uncover relationships and dynamics in your process data that can lead to big discoveries – and better, more valuable processes. We’ve been applying multivariate analysis to process problems for decades. With CAMO, you get a proven process intelligence platform.
- Prevent faulty batches, improve product consistency & quality, optimize resource use and reduce waste with a holistic process understanding and control
- A single process intelligence solution for optimized processes & cycles, shorter time-to-market, better quality, lower risk and significant cost reductions
- Low Total Cost of Ownership with a competitive initial investment, minimal implementation cost and short return on investment time
- Fully integrated platform that closes the gap between R&D and production with all tools needed for DoE, QbD, PAT and real-time process monitoring and control for data driven manufacturing
Continuous Improvement cycle
The Process Pulse solution provides all tools for implementing data driven manufacturing
and continuous improvement of process and product quality.
The starting point for data driven manufacturing is data. The data can come from a historian documenting earlier process runs, or generated by experimental design. The data is then explored and analyzed with powerful analytical tools and new process models are developed to predict and ensure process and product quality.
The Process Pulse solution can be connected directly to data sources generating data such as spectrometers or third party systems like MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems). The data is then collected in real-time and the process models are executed and the results are then displayed in interactive control charts on a single dashboard or shared with third party systems. All data is stored in the Process Pulse historian and can be used for improving product quality and process optimization. And of course, as the process is running new data is stored in the database which can again be used to develop new models or refine existing models starting a new turn of the continuous improvement wheel.
Scalable and flexible for every production environment
Process Pulse is affordable with low Total Cost of Ownership, easy to integrate with existing control systems, easy to use and scalable for almost any process environment. It can be extended with modules such as batch models and customized to meet specific needs.
How it works
Click to view larger image
We’ve been applying multivariate analysis to process problems for decades and we have helped many of the largest companies in the pharmaceutical, food & beverage, oil & gas, and chemical industries maximize yields and reduce costs significantly. With CAMO, you get a proven process intelligence platform.
One solution for all roles and for your industry
Data analysts often face challenges with data in different formats, coming from different systems, or it can be a mix of historical and live data and contain many variables. The analytical tools in the Unscrambler Process Pulse solution is designed to handle these challenges and transform the data into exact models of what is happening in the production process to help better understand and optimize process and product quality. With the easy-of-use and intuitive graphics and visualizations this analysis can be done by both analysts and engineers.
Production and engineering
To better help production and engineering managers to keep process running within limits and deliver products with the right quality the Process Pulse solution displays a single view of the processes by combining and presenting all manufacturing data in interactive control charts on a single dashboard. With full process visibility, early fault detection and process deviation warnings operators can identify and handle process deviations earlier.
To optimize quality and increase yield the Process Pulse solution has powerful analytical tools for troubleshooting and optimizing processes throughout the entire production cycle. Root cause analysis for solving complex process & product quality issues, identify bad batches of raw materials before they enter the process, scale up production and efficiently move from pilot to full scale production and identify process parameters with the biggest impact on quality and yield.
Developing new products or updating existing is complex when you have extensive lists of raw materials, requirements to reduce costs, manufacturing constraints or operate in a regulatory environment. With the powerful analytical tools in the Process Pulse solution products can be developed faster with processes and quality as an integral part of the design (QbD) and existing products can be updated with raw materials for a consistent quality and lower cost.
Reduce time-to-market and get more profitable processes to maximize yield and lower operation costs: Right First Time with Process Analytical Technology (PAT) and Quality by Design (QbD). Prevent faulty batches and ensure consistent quality and compliance. Move to continuous manufacturing and maximize utilization of the production capacity.
- Understand and predict system behavior before beginning hardware development
- Identify potential integration errors and opportunities to improve manufacturing designs
- Find faults in production line yielding spurious product defects
- Visualize nonlinear variation patterns in manufacturing data
- Run online monitoring of multi-phase batch processes
- Solve job allocation and scheduling problems in a flexible manufacturing system
- Estimate the process yield of multiple characteristics with one-sided specifications
- Apply real-time condition based maintenance
- Optimizing paint and other polymer based products and processes with process-mixture designs
- Monitoring polymer composition in extrusion processes
- NIR, MIR, and Raman spectroscopy, amongst others
- Instrument calibration and pre-processing of data
- Integrated instrument-software solutions offered by leaders in the field (Bruker, Brimrose, ABB, etc.)
- Scholarly research with presentation-grade graphs and scientific accuracy and precision
- Cluster analysis with sensory and laboratory data
- Controlling final composition of products to ensure safety and uniformity
- Prediction of soil content using near-infrared spectroscopy (NIR)
- Precision agriculture: using PLS quantification of NIR of soil to tailor fertilization of crops
- Determining ripeness of fruit to optimize harvesting from transmittance NIR
- Assessing agronomic and environmental effects of different types of compost using PCA
- Morphological characterization of food products using cluster analysis
- Analysis of toxicological and environmental properties of soil nematicides
- Applying PLS regression to predict sensory qualities of food products or performance of different hybrids
- Using NIR to assess bio-fuel feedstock composition and quality
- Real-time process control and monitoring to ensure consistent quality and compliance
- Advanced operational analytics for enhanced decision support
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA) for locating new oil reserves based on geochemical data
- Controlling the octane number of gasoline during gas blending with real-time prediction from NIR data
- Raw material identification, classification and chemometric analysis of raw material
- At-line process control using a NIR spectrometer
- Design of Experiments to minimize costly trial and error experiments with raw materials
- Multivariate Calibration for Process Analyzers
- Systems studied by high-pressure NIR spectroscopy