Learn about data analysis strategies for batch process monitoring and control.
During this training session you will learn about:
- Batch processes: Data structure and unfolding strategies
- Main challenges
- Batch modelling approaches
- Batch process relative time models
- Online batch monitoring
Pre-requisite: Awareness and understanding of multivariate analysis methods in line with the Camo online course ‘Introduction to Multivariate Analysis’.
Prior experience with the Unscrambler software is not required.
The virtual training will contain both theory and practical use of the methods with the following sessions:
- Day 1: 2-hour lecture with the instructor to cover the theory
- Hands-on training on your own, with online support from the trainer
- Day 2: 1-hour session with the instructor to discuss exercises and questions
- Dates and times:
- Day 1: April 20 @ 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT
- Day 2: April 21 @ 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT
- Hands-on exercises are done by yourself between the two sessions. We recommend setting aside 1-3 hours of your day to complete this task.
- Course materials:
- All course materials and a free 30-days license of Unscrambler is included
- Before the first session you need to download and install Unscrambler
- Attendees will get a comprehensive step-by-step tutorial to multivariate analysis and Unscrambler for free (value $99,-)
- Windows computer with microphone and audio, and internet connection. Video capabilities is preferred but not required
- Price and payment:
- The price per attendee is $299,-
- Payment with credit card at registration. An administration fee of $50.00 will be charged for purchase order or invoice.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 1 hour prior to the course start time, and will be refunded
- Cancellations later than 1 hour before start or non attendance will not be refunded
- Contact our training coordinator Leslie Euceda at firstname.lastname@example.org