Learn how to perform explorative, multivariate analysis of HSI data in the spectral domain, including calibration model development and its application for quality control.
During this training session you will learn about:
- Introduction to hyperspectral imaging and applications
- Preprocessing of hyperspectral images
- Multivariate model calibration (PCA, PLS-DA)
- Classification of hyperspectral images (SIMCA, PLS-DA)
Prior experience with multivariate analysis or the Unscrambler HSI software is not required.
The virtual training will contain both theory and practical use of the methods with the following sessions:
- Day 1: 2-hour lecture with the instructor to cover the theory
- Hands-on training on your own, with online support from the trainer. We recommend setting aside 2-4 hours of your day to complete this task.
- Day 2: 1-hour session with the instructor to discuss exercises and questions
- Dates and times:
- Day 1: November 24 @ 3:00 PM CEST / 09:00 AM EDT
- Day 2: November 25 @ 3:00 PM CEST / 09:00 AM EDT
- Hands-on exercises are done by yourself between the two sessions. We recommend setting aside 2-4 hours of your day to complete this task.
- Course materials:
- All course materials and a free 30-day license of Unscrambler HSI is included
- Before the first session you need to download and install Unscrambler HSI
- Windows computer with microphone and audio, and internet connection. Video capabilities is preferred but not required
- Price and payment:
- The price per attendee is $299,-
- Payment with credit card at registration.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 1 hour prior to the course start time, and will be refunded
- Cancellations later than 1 hour before start or non attendance will not be refunded
- Contact our training coordinator Leslie Euceda at firstname.lastname@example.org