Get an introduction to strategies for ensuring quality and safety with real-time process analysis.
During this training session you will learn about:
- Process analytical technology (PAT) framework and quality by design (QbD)
- Multivariate statistical process control (MSPC)
- Real-time multivariate prediction
- PAT in operations
Pre-requisite: Awareness and understanding of multivariate analysis methods in line with the Camo online course ‘Introduction to Multivariate Analysis’.
Prior experience with PAT or the Process Pulse software is not required.
The virtual training will contain both theory and practical use of the methods with the following sessions:
- Day 1: 2.5-hour lecture with the instructor to cover the theory
- Hands-on training on your own, with online support from the trainer (We recommend setting aside 2-5 hours of your day to complete this task)
- Day 2: 1-hour session with the instructor to discuss exercises and questions
- Dates and times:
- Day 1:November 17 @ 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT
- Day 2: November 18 @ 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT
- Hands-on exercises are done by yourself between the two sessions. We recommend setting aside 2-5 hours of your day to complete this task.
- Course materials:
- All course materials and a free 30-day license of Unscrambler and access to Process Pulse for exercises is included
- Attendees will get a comprehensive step-by-step tutorial to multivariate analysis for free (value $99,-)
- Windows computer with microphone and audio, and internet connection. Video capabilities is preferred but not required
- Price and payment:
- The price per attendee is $299,-
- Payment with credit card at registration
- Cancellations are accepted up to 1 hour prior to the course start time, and will be refunded
- Cancellations later than 1 hour before start or non attendance will not be refunded
- Contact our training coordinator Leslie Euceda at firstname.lastname@example.org