Learn how to build models to predict groups or categories while getting familiar with Unscrambler.
During this training session you will learn about:
- Unsupervised clustering
- Classification methods (PCA/SIMCA, LDA, SVM, PLS-DA)
- Additional methods
- Validation of classifiers
Prior experience with the Unscrambler software is not required.
The virtual training will contain both theory and practical use of the methods with the following sessions:
- Day 1: 2-hour lecture with the instructor to cover the theory
- Hands-on training on your own, with online support from the trainer. We recommend setting aside 3-6 hours of your day to complete this task.
- Day 2: 1-hour session with the instructor to discuss exercises and questions
- Dates and times:
- Day 1: October 27 @ 3:00 PM CEST / 10:00 AM EDT
- Day 2: October 28 @ 3:00 PM CEST / 10:00 AM EDT
- Hands-on exercises are done by yourself between the two sessions
- Course materials:
- All course materials and a free 30-days license of Unscrambler is included
- Before the first session you need to download and install Unscrambler
- Attendees will get a comprehensive step-by-step tutorial to multivariate analysis and Unscrambler for free (value $99,-)
- Windows computer with microphone and audio, and internet connection. Video capabilities are not required.
- Price and payment:
- The price per attendee is $299,-
- Payment with credit card at registration.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 1 hour prior to the course start time, and will be refunded
- Cancellations later than 1 hour before start or non attendance will not be refunded
- Contact our training coordinator Leslie Euceda at firstname.lastname@example.org