For some foodstuffs, like fish and poultry, quality can be measured on a molecular level. For such volume-intensive production, accurate – and in particular non-destructive – testing is essential, and with Camo’s solution, the product can be analysed at a molecular level in real time, immediately providing Critical Quality Points, ensuring verifiable quality assurance throughout the process and enabling automated sorting.
For a continuous process with individual parts (such as whole food products), instantaneous deviation detection is essential to capture bad specimens while avoiding discarding product that meets requirements. Camo offers instantaneous deviation detection – enabling automated sorting – while providing the documentation and reporting required to meet regulatory standards.
Faster, better answers to quality and safety problems:
- Full continuous process visibility and control with real-time monitoring
- Early fault detection and process deviation warnings on molecular level
- Continuous improvement of formulations and operations
- Documentation to meet regulatory requirements
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11