The Service Release patch for The Unscrambler® 9.5 running on Windows 98 corrects the following issue in The Unscrambler® 9.5
- When running on Windows 98, menu Task-MCR leads to internal errors. The MCR functionality is unavailable.
Unsc95Patch_Win98 is a service release patch for those running The Unscrambler® 9.5 on Windows 98 only .
Do not install the patch if you are running another Windows version. Do not install the patch if you are not an Unscrambler® 9.5 user.
The patch is suitable for both standalone and client installations of The Unscrambler® 9.5.
To check which version of The Unscrambler® you are using, read the information under Startup in the start up box, or from menu Help - About... The patch is for you if the information reads "The Unscrambler® v9.5"
All Unscrambler 9.5 users with Windows 98 are recommended to install the Service Release patch.
How to install the Service Release patch
Please contact CAMO if you have any question.
- Make sure that The Unscrambler® is not currently running on your machine.
- Download the file and choose to SAVE it in a Temp folder.
- Extract the file in the Temp folder. To do that, right-click on the file and choose “Extract Here…”
- Run Unsc95Patch_Win98.exe by double-clicking on it.
- A message appears, indicating that the patch reparation was successful.