Introduction to Chemometrics
This course will provide an introduction to methods used in the field of Chemometrics, mainly PCA and PLS regression. Focus will be on applications, validation and interpretation of the models.
- Introduction: The world is multivariate
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA) – theory and applications
- Partial Least Squares Regression (PLS-R) – theory and applications
- Detecting and dealing with outliers
- Validation methods
Who should participate in this program?
The course has been designed for individuals who are
- Generally interested in multivariate data analysis and PLS methodology.
- Involved in R&D, product development, process optimization, quality
control and monitoring.
- Working with spectroscopic instruments (NIR, FTIR, UV, UV/VIS, NMR,
DAS, Raman, Mass Spectroscopy), chromatography instruments (LC,
CE, GC, HPLC), production data & sensory data, R&D, quality control
or production processes.
No prior knowledge of Chemometrics or The Unscrambler software is required
to attend our course.
- The number of seats for the course is limited to 12
- Deadline for registrations: 3 weeks before the course-start
- Participants are required to bring their own Laptop.
Introduction to Chemometrics training course near you