Unscrambler analytics suite: Unscrambler
Modeling, prediction and optimisation.
Unscrambler is the industry leading tool for modeling, prediction and optimisation using powerful analytics, interactive graphics and visualisations for developing products faster, improve product quality and optimise processes. It is the preferred tool for 25000 scientists, researchers and engineers who need to analyse large and complex data sets quickly, easily and accurately.
Try Unscrambler with
your data for free.
Fill in the form and download your free 30-day trial of the Unscrambler tool, including Design-Expert, and experience the ease of use, powerful analytics and interactive graphics & visualisations.
Please note, that download is not supported on mobile devices.
Your data will love Unscrambler.
You will love it as well.
- Generic import formats such as ASCII (text), MS Excel, Matlab, JCAMP-DX, NetCDF, JEOL, as well as generic database import
- Vendor specific formats from Thermo Fisher Scientific (GRAMS, OMNIC), Bruker (OPUS), Perten, rap-ID, Brimrose, ASD (Indico), Varian, Guided Wave (SpectrOn, Class-PA, NIRO JSON), FOSS (NSAS), PerkinElmer, DeltaNu, VisioTec and Viavi (MicroNIR™ Pro)
- Data and models from Design-Expert® and previous versions of The Unscrambler® can also be imported
- Some formats and database connections that are not listed above may be available as plugins. New formats easily added
Combining or reducing data
- Reduce (Average) along samples or variables
- Reshape using Row/Column major, Sequence wise or Level wise
- Augment or Append two or more matrices with matching dimensions
- Append two or more matrices based on column header names
- Flexible Sample Alignment by Polling, Event, Sample ID, Event within Sample ID
- Dimension Reduction for individual blocks of variables using PCA, PCR, PLSR
Scatter correction and other spectral transforms
- Smoothing with Moving average, Gaussian filter, Median filter, Savitzky-Golay
- Normalization to common Mean, Median, Range, Area under the curve, Unit vector normalization, Peak normalization
- Baseline correction using Offset or Straight line
- Derivatives using Gap, Gap-Segment, Savitzky-Golay up to 4th order
- Standard Normal Variate (SNV)
- Multiplicative Scatter Correction (MSC)
- Extended Multiplicative Signal Correction (EMSC)
- Orthogonal Signal Correction (OSC)
- Correlation Optimization Warping (COW)
- Missing values
- Level (Mean, Max, Min, Median, Quartiles)
- Range (Max-Min, Std., Variance, RMS)
- Distribution (Skewness, Kurtosis)
- Cross correlations
- Scatter effects
- Equality of means (Paired t-test, Equal variance Student’s t-test, Unequal variance Student’s t-test)
- Equality of variances (F-test, Levene’s test, Bartlett’s test)
- Normality (Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Mardia’s test of multivariate normality)
- Contingency analysis
- K-means, K-medians
- Hierarchical Cluster Analysis (HCA), including Single linkage, Complete linkage, Average linkage, Median linkage and Ward’s method
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Rotated PCA (Varimax, Equimax, Quartimax, Parsimax)
- Multivariate Curve Resolution (MCR)
- Multiple Linear Regression (MLR)
- Principal Component Regression (PCR)
- Partial Least Squares Regression (PLSR)
- Support Vector Machines Regression (SVR)
- L-PLS Regression, incorporating three data tables
- Projection using PCA, PCR or PLSR models
- Soft Independent Modelling of Class Analogy (SIMCA)
- Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA) with Linear, Quadratic, Mahalonobis options
- PCA-LDA, for classification of correlated data by LDA
- Support Vector Machines Classification (SVC)
- Bias and Slope correction
- Piecewise Direct Standardization (PDS)
- Absorbance to Reflectance/Transmittance
- Reflectance/Transmittance to Absorbance
- Reflectance to Kubelka-Munk
- Attenuated Total Reflectance (ATR) Correction
General and variance transforms
- Various Centre and Scale options
- Interaction and Square effects
- Compute General, with operations such as log(x), 1/x, etc
- Quantile Normalize
- Fill missing
- Additive and Proportional Noise
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) with Capability analysis
- Moving Block methods (Mean, Std., Relative std., F-test)
- Variable Limits filtering
Design of Experiments
- Two-level factorial screening designs
- General factorial studies
- Response surface methods (RSM)
- Mixture design techniques
- Combinations of process factors, mixture components, and categorical factors
- Design and analysis of split plots
Preferred by more than 25000 scientists, researchers and engineers.
“The data mining capabilities of Unscrambler helps us create leading brands and greater value for the business from our manufacturing and market research data”
“Using Unscrambler we were able to resolve product quality problems and it also gave us better process understanding which we have used to optimise other manufacturing processes”
“The Unscrambler is much more intuitive and easy-to-use and has all the features I need plus more advanced methods than generalist statistical software”
The only tools you need.
Explore more possibilities.
Bring together data, tools and people to optimise all steps from design to production
to develop products faster, improve product quality and optimise processes.
Powerful analytics, interactive graphics and visualisations, with unique capabilities for spectroscopy and chemometrics.
Unscrambler is built to solve complex problems using powerful multivariate analysis, with unique capabilities for spectroscopy and chemometrics. Choose from more than 20 different methods to analyse data, including Design of Experiments (DoE), exploratory data analysis, Partial Least Squares Regression (PLSR), Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Soft Independent Modelling of Class Analogies (SIMCA). Easily explore and validate models through interactive graphics and visualisations to optimise product development, improve product quality and process efficiency.
Easy import and preparation of large and complex data sets.
Quickly prepare data for analysis using Unscrambler, with easy import of all types of data like material, sensor, process and spectral data, from more than 30 different formats. Use a wide range of capabilities for data exploration, transformation, scatter correction and other spectral transformations that ensures data quality and more accurate analysis results.
Make breakthrough improvements to a product or a process.
Unscrambler comes with Design-Expert®, the industry leading tool for Design of Experiments, for making breakthrough improvements to a product or a process. You can not only screen for vital factors, but also locate ideal process settings for top performance and discover optimal product formulations. Easily view response surfaces from all angles with rotatable 3D plots. Set flags and explore contours on interactive 2D graphs; and use the numerical optimisation function to find maximum desirability for dozens of responses simultaneously.
Run Unscrambler models to monitor, predict and optimise process and product quality in real-time.
Get real-time process monitoring and control with Unscrambler Process Pulse for full process visibility, early fault detection, process deviation warnings and continuous improvement. Process Pulse enables a single view of your processes by combining and presenting all process data in interactive control charts on a single dashboard. This real-time process visibility and analysis help operators to identify and handle process deviations immediately with early fault detection and process deviation warnings. Process parameters contributing to deviations can be investigated through interactive plots and advanced process analytics using Unscrambler for process optimisation. Process Pulse is a scalable and flexible process monitoring tool that uses powerful analytics to monitor at-line, on-line and in-line processes, for improved processes, better quality and significant cost reductions.
Closes the gap between
R&D and production.
Unscrambler and Process Pulse can be utilised in many different parts and levels of the organisation to optimise across the entire value chain with easy to act on insights for data scientists, process engineers, process operators and quality managers. Together Unscrambler and Process Pulse closes the gap between R&D and production with all tools needed for Design of Experiments, Quality by Design, Process Analytical Technology (PAT) and real-time process monitoring, control and optimisation.
The world is multivariate. Your analysis should be as well.
There is always more than one side to the problem you are trying to solve. It’s the same in your data. So, to uncover all sides of your data, we use the latest multivariate and machine learning techniques to uncover insights in your data that can lead to big discoveries – and better process and product quality. We’ve been applying multivariate analysis to process and product quality problems for decades. With Camo, you get powerful analytics tools built on our outstanding analytical pedigree, proprietary software and commercial success.
Ready to try Unscrambler? Download free trial
The most easy to use, powerful and complete analytical tool with unique capabilities for spectroscopy and chemometrics, suitable for all types of data.
Get started with Unscrambler.
Maximize your analytical skills and accelerate your organisations success using Unscrambler with our flexible training options to suit different learning preferences, skill levels and user roles.
New book: An introduction to Multivariate Analysis.
All updated 6th edition of the best selling book on chemometrics and multivariate techniques, covering PLS, PCA, TOS, DoE and much more.
Support anywhere, anytime. Manage all of your support needs in one place with our self-service portal, designed to provide immediate access to the expertise you need to solve your issue.