Unscrambler analytics suite: Unscrambler HSI
Explorative, multivariate analysis of hyperspectral images.
Unscrambler HSI brings a new level of insight to solve complex problems with hyperspectral image analysis. Building on the industry leading tool for spectroscopy, Unscrambler HSI has everything you need for transformations, outlier detection and model validation to improve quality and outcomes.
Try Unscrambler HSI for free.
Fill in the form and download your free 10-day trial of the Unscrambler HSI tool, including a step-by-step tutorial, to experience the ease of use and powerful explorative analysis.
Please note, that download is not supported on mobile devices.
Get the most out of every pixel of data.
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Rotated PCA (Varimax, Equimax, Quartimax, Parsimax)
- Partial Least Squares – Discriminant Analysis (PLS-DA)
Baseline, scatter correction and general transforms
- Smoothing with Moving average, Gaussian filter, Median filter, Savitzky-Golay
- Normalization to common Mean, Max, Range, Area under the curve, Unit vector normalization, Peak normalization
- Baseline correction using Offset or Straight line
- Derivatives using Gap-Segment, Savitzky-Golay
- Standard Normal Variate (SNV)
- Additive and Proportional Noise
- Variable weights
- Absorbance to Reflectance/Transmittance/Interactance (or Pseudo-absorbance to Intensity/Radiance)
- Reflectance/Transmittance/Interactance to Absorbance (or Intensity/Radiance to Pseudo-absorbance)
- Reflectance/Transmittance/Interactance to Kubelka-Munk
- Attenuated Total Reflectance (ATR) Correction
- Leverage correction
- Custom, Random or Sequential Cross-validation
- Test set validation
- Jackknife uncertainty test
- Loadings, Loading Weights with uncertainty limits
- Scores stability plot
- F-residuals, Q-residuals, Sample residuals
- Hotelling’s T2, Leverage
- Individual Residuals
- X and Y Variable Residuals
- Individual Scores, Y Predicted and Y Deviation
- SIMCA classification
- PLS-DA classification
Part of something bigger.
Unscrambler HSI is part of the Unscrambler suite of tools, covering the entire process from design to production
to develop products faster, improve product quality and optimise processes.
Powerful analytics, interactive visualisations and unique capabilities for spectroscopy and chemometrics.
Unscrambler and Unscrambler HSI is built to solve complex problems using powerful multivariate analysis, with unique capabilities for spectroscopy, chemometrics and hyperspectral image analysis. Choose from more than 20 different methods to analyse data, including design of experiments (DOE), exploratory data analysis, Partial Least Squares Regression (PLSR), Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Soft Independent Modelling of Class Analogies (SIMCA). Explore analytics questions through an intuitive framework and discover insights while building and validating models to optimise product development, improve product quality and process efficiency.
Run Unscrambler models to monitor, predict and optimise process and product quality in real-time.
Get real-time process monitoring and control with Unscrambler Process Pulse for full process visibility, early fault detection, process deviation warnings and continuous improvement. Process Pulse enables a single view of your processes by combining and presenting all process data in interactive control charts on a single dashboard. This real-time process visibility and analysis help operators to identify and handle process deviations immediately with early fault detection and process deviation warnings. Process parameters contributing to deviations can be investigated through interactive plots and advanced process analytics using Unscrambler for process optimisation. Process Pulse is a scalable and flexible process monitoring tool that uses powerful analytics to monitor at-line, on-line and in-line processes, for improved processes, better quality and significant cost reductions.
Closes the gap between
R&D and production.
Unscrambler and Process Pulse can be utilised in many different parts and levels of the organisation to optimise across the entire value chain with easy to act on insights for data scientists, process engineers, process operators and quality managers. Together Unscrambler and Process Pulse closes the gap between R&D and production with all tools needed for design of experiments, Quality by Design, Process Analytical Technology (PAT) and real-time process monitoring, control and optimisation.
Preferred by more than 25000 scientists, researchers and engineers.
The world is multivariate. Your analysis should be as well.
There is always more than one side to the problem you are trying to solve. It’s the same in your data. So, to discover all sides of your data, we use the latest multivariate and machine learning techniques to uncover insights in your data that can lead to big discoveries – and better process and product quality. We’ve been applying multivariate analysis to process and product quality problems for decades. With Camo, you get powerful analytics tools built on our outstanding analytical pedigree, proprietary software and commercial success.
Get started with Unscrambler.
Maximize your analytical skills and accelerate your organisations success using Unscrambler with our flexible training options to suit different learning preferences, skill levels and user roles.
- April 20-21, 2020 | Online, instructor led
- April 21-23, 2020 | Metzingen, Germany
- May 4-5, 2021 | Online, instructor led
- May 19-20, 2021 | Online, instructor led
- 25 au 27 Mai 2021 | Online, instructor led